Nec adipiscing luctus consequat penatibus parturient massa cubilia etiam a adipiscing enigm dignissim congue egestas sapien a. Scelerisque ac non ut ac bibendum himenaeos ullamcorper justo himenaeos vel a sapien quis.
OUR LATEST NEWS
Sidab Coastal Trek (مسار شاطئ سداب) is a trek off the mountains from the fishing village of Sidab (سداب), adjacent to Old Muscat. The trek takes you through the mountains and rugged coastline of the village, passing through a number of absolutely gorgeous beachheads and hills with stunning views throughout, including distant views of the Al Bustan Palace Hotel, and outlines of Muscat Bay at Qantab if you squint enough :D. The trek isn’t straightforward and easy to navigate, with loose rocks and steep slopes increasing the risk of falling down cliffs, and you need to take tide timings into account otherwise you risk being cut off (more on that below), but it is one that I really enjoyed and combines the best of Muscat’s stunning coastline, beaches, and mountains! It is especially remarkable for how remote it feels while being almost adjacent to the Al Alam Palace.
- Explore the geological terrain in the area
- Hike through beautiful terrain filled with bright grass
- Learn or expand upon scout skills while staying at a lovely beach
- Transportation to the trip starting point.
- water an food
Hike Costs: 3 OMR
Sign up for this trip:
يعتبر الشواء الذاتي الليلي في مزرعة زاهب بارك إن نزوى ، أحد أحدث نشاطاتنا في نزوى ، المكان المفضل لأولئك الذين يبحثون عن الاسترخاء والاستجمام بعيدا عن مشاغل الحياة والمدينة. بما في ذلك فرصة مذهلة مختلفة لتجربة عشاء شواء عماني ليلي مع الوجبات الخفيفة العمانية. يمكنك من خلالها أيضًا تجربة المناطق الثقافية العمانية الداخلية والخارجية مع إطلالة على وادي من حدائق نخيل النخيل. استمتع مع عائلتك وأصدقائك بجلسات العود و والاستماع لاجمل الحان الجيتار والعزف على العود من قبل موهوبين لضمان حصولك على تجربة شواء عمانية متكاملة ومميزة.
The farm area is large with 4 equipped rooms in case of overnight
Oud and guitar sessions by Omani artists, upon pre-request.
Self Night BBQ
Free antique inn Nizwa transfer to the farm on return base(start at 7:45 pm).
Self OmaniBBQ diner with your group.
Use of mention facilities.
Date Palm Gardens on WadiView.
Indoor and Outdoor Omani Setting areas.
To book this farm please complete the following details - لحجز المزرعة الرجاء تعبئة البيانات المطلوبة
Leave your stress behind and let our unique tour to help you meet the happiness and discover lovely places you would not see by foot.
Nizwa Neighborhood tour is well balanced and eco-friendly tour designed for those who like cultural sightseeing combined with fun and adventure. In this tour, we offer you a unique experience to see, and live the most Omani heritages and know more about the history of Nizwa city and at the same to have a unique experience of riding scooters through amazing combination of old Nizwa town & nearby neighborhoods and the beautiful data palm farms and local cultivations ground.
- E-Scooter Riding Experience or Golf Card Riding with driver through Nizwa Neighborhoods;
- Visit of Old Nizwa Town (Al Aqur) – Including walking through;
- Pass through multi of Nizwa Date Palm farms.
- Stop at one of the most important Falajs in Nizwa.
- Stop at Omani Halwa production Workshop (Omani Special Sweet)
- Stop at Omani Shiwa production point (Omani Special meat)
- Stop at chosen Date Palm Farm and get Omani Old agriculture system
- Stop at Oldest Mosque in Nizwa.
- Know more about history and culture of all above.
- Unforgettable experience with the most incents neighborhoods in Nizwa
- Discover and learn about some Omani customs and traditions a live
- Learn more about Agriculture in Oman and the old Agriculture tools.
- Taste some fresh Omani local products and snakes
- Spend time with local person
- Enjoy a fun ride with a unique E-Scooter or Golf Cart riding and see more in less time
- Make cool photo & videos
- Eco- Friendly Tour
Trip Costs: Adult 18 / 19 – 17 OMR
Teenagers (12-17 yr) / 13 OMR
Children (6 – 11 yr) / 11 OMR
Sign up for this trip:
First drive to the Bimmah Sink hole from there to fins. Then take the step winding road to the Salam plateau on the plateau you’ll stop at the beehive grave that date back 3000 years the drive will continue over the plateau till Ibra. Then back to Muscat.
- First drive to the Bimmah Sink hole from there to fins.
- Salam plateau on the plateau you’ll stop at the beehive grave that date back 3000 years
- the plateau till Ibra.
Transportation to the trip starting point. First night accommodations. Airport transfers. Shuttles to/from hotels other than our host hotel. Insurance of any kind. Optional guide gratuities. Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks. Items of a personal nature.
Consider as you sign up
Airline tickets – Please check with us before purchasing your airline tickets to ensure your trip is confirmed with the minimum number of participants required to operate.
Travel insurance – To protect your travel investment, we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. Please contact us or see details.
Trip Costs: 35 OMR per / person
120 OMR per/car